Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Friday, February 24, 2006

We are out.

We lost to scgs.
I fought well for the 1st two half but still lost.
Specs broke just before the the break of the 3rd half.
Was somehow blind.
Allowed a ball to roll pass me.
Haha...
Anyway its over.
Sorry guys I can't join the loser league.

Ohman now theres still something to worry about.
Sports day is in 2 weeks time.
I don't want to run.
I want to study.
Haiz...
But I guess this is the last year.
I must do what I have never done before.
To beat Sharmila...
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HAHAHA!
theres this weird gage brown girl.
She kept begging us to let her run.
Was so damn funny!

2 Comments:

Blogger trackforever said...

GO JESSLYN! BEAT SHARMILA! GO GO GO! oh, siyi here btw. :D

10:52 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

WAHAHAHAH! CHEN SIYI U BETA BEAT CHERYL PHUA AH!!! IF NOT....hmm u have to kiss ang tee kun!!!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home