Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ouch another injury...

Last night I injuried myself again.
Was playing b bal with my bro.
And then ya I sprained my ankle...
But at least I learned alot of new skills.
And I trashed my bro!!
Am I a pro or am i a pro??
WAHAHAHA!!

I think I am prepared for the nationals...(other then my injuries)
My shooting has improve too.
All I hope is that nothing goes wrong during our critical matches...

Having a chem test on tues.
Studying for it too.
But I still could find time to have fun la!
WAHAHAH!!
Met fel and faynat yesterday for TWO HOURS!
Not lan wat.
And faynat sux la.
Your ten mins is one year...
Walked with fel around for quite some time.
Actually not fel only.
Made new frens.
WAHAHAH!
ok i was actually slacking yesterday...

5 Comments:

Blogger penny anne said...

tsk tsk tsk....

11:04 PM  
Blogger SYEILA. said...

JESSLYN SEE!! COMPETITIONS ARE AROUND THE CORNER AND YOU'RE STILL NOT CAREFUL?! OEI! TAKE CARE LAHH ((:

1:50 AM  
Blogger bel said...

oei! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take care of yourself! You gotta recover before the competition so don't be stubborn!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

wahahahah dont worry ppl! comp starts only on the 2nd of feb...HELLO SYEILA!!how are you??!!
hahaha i will recover before the comp!

9:54 PM  
Blogger faynat said...

hello JAZZ! HAHAHAH you better take care of your leg and stop msging the wrong person which is that ah ma hahaha going to test you spelling soon ((: faynat

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home