Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Monday, January 09, 2006

Laughing all the way...

The 1st thing in the morning, already died laughing!
We could see all the shaking asses from the gallery la!
Wah Cheryl and I were practically rolling on the ground, laughing.

Then chinese peroid came,
Cheryl suddenly said "eh the butterfly flying in liao"
WAHAHAHA!! Steffie and I were like HUH?
Haha mrs chong is hua hu dei!!
Then we decided to draw down her everyday clothes and see if she wears any of the same...
Cheryl you not bo liao wat!!
Ya you are not bo liao u are cheryl...

We modified fel's comment into a joke!
Hmm... so what will happen if u eat ten bowls??
Or learn electricountryside?

Played b bal in the rain.
Acting cool was fun till i slipped and fall...
I was doing a damn stylish lay up lor...(ego man)
HAiz... so malu after that...
wahahahah
And I think i am going to be sick liao. Feel like I am having a flu...

Jane Of cos I am cool la! I have style too k!!
Your bro is right!!!
WHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
And ya your bro is very shuai la!
And cool too!!
WAHAHAHA!

To rly: pls stop the kissing amanda(a medal) crap k!!
I didnt say that la!!
WHAHAHAHA
And stop match making me with everyone.
1st faynat then mynn now jane's bro??
But he is shuai la!!
not bad not bad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home