Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New year's eve.

The bbalers are coming over to spray their hair later.
Then we will be heading for town.
Trying to get into IndoChine tonight.
WAHAHA!!
We better dress more mature...
But I don't think we can make it la.
Afew of them will be staying over too.

Last few days I have been studying at Cheryl's house.
Study and play at the same time la...
HAHA!
Oh man I love her mum's cooking!
DELICIOUS AH!

2 more days...
Oh man i cant wait...

This is a nice song.

Tonight, I'm gonna make it up to you
Tonight, I'm gonna make love to you
Tonight, you're gonna know how much I missed you, baby
Tonight, I dedicate my heart to you
Tonight, I'm gonna be a part of you
Tonight, you're gonna know how much I miss you
And I miss you so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home