Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas celebration in town...

Woohoo!! Today is christmas!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Had a time of my life yesterday.
Spray my hair red and golden too.(But the spray sux...So yucky man!!!)
After family dinner, met up with faynat Swee Lou Cam Phe and Fel.
Town was so pack with People.
At first we bought 12 snow spray thingy..
But the battle from hereen to lido was tough..
Became a snow man half way.
Fake snow all over my face and hair.
Was in one battle with the indians where i lost my specs...
Had to ask faynat to find it for me...
WAAHAHAHAHAHAH...
Ate some form too...

Stop at lido to wash up.
Shouted the court down in town.
In the middle of the road in town i mean... WAHAHAHA!!!
Met Pat and Jolo At BK...
Then the battle continued...
The way back to cine sucked!!
Each of us only had one bottle each.
So it was quickly used up...
From then on we were defenceless...
Everytime we shouted MERYY CHRISTMAS at someone.
Everyone will start spraying at us...

Suddenly at TAKA there was a jam..
Human Jam i mean...
Everyone kept pushing...
A whole bunch of people almost fell.(including us)
After a long time of pushing we finally had an escape route.
It was too high to climb.
But we did la.
Dont ask me how faynat got up k... It will just make me laugh man!!!
Lou parents sent us home at 2 in the morning.
Laugh all the way home.

I just came back from watching Con of Nar...
Damn nice man!!

2 Comments:

Blogger fel said...

WAH LAOO!YOU BLOODY NOT MEAN T FAYNAT WHATS!!YOU LAUGH E HARDEST ANDD NOW OVER ALR STILL LAUGH!!BE CAREFUL OF NEW YEAR'S COUNTDOWN LAA!!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH. andd you sit on me in lou's car not heavy whats!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

wahahahhaha damn funny mah! wat to do!hahahahah!!cant stop laughing. sorry ah faynat. of cos i am not heavy!!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home