Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Thursday, December 22, 2005

a note that i will post only once!! OH MAN SO Mushy!!!!

Read someone's blog...
Felt it really make sense.

Even when I was heart broken and all, you guys never left me.
You didn't even ask me much.
But just talked to me all the time...
I called and U just listened to me cry...
Even as early as 6 in the morning.
This past few days it has been hell on earth for me.
Couples can come and go and they will be out of your life the next second.
But friends will always be there.(ripped it off someone's blog...hehe sorry)
Thanks Tsu Boxin Penny.
Especially Ryl and Crabbe and Goyle...


(OHMAN!!! CAN"T BELIEVE I AM POSTING THIS!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger penny anne said...

oh man, i feel so touched.
hahas. yesterday was fun fun fun!!
((: yay!! ((: anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! YAY YAY!! ((: MUST HAVE THE COUNTDOWN TO NEW YEAR!!! can? hahas. ((:

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home