Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Monday, December 19, 2005

Bruised and injuried...

CHECK MY WOUND OUT!!!
Muscle aches, bruised palms and knuckles, cuts everywhere man!!
Thats a life of a basketballer and I love it!!(oh man i sound so saddistic)

Wed theres another match.
Against Ngee Ann Sec.
I so wanna trash them.
Camille wont be there so Cheryl!OUR ONLY CONTROLLER!!!

Today's training was alright la.
After 1 hr of tough training then we were allowed to drink water...
And coach was right.
Pressure comes performances.
Threaten to be punish then every ball gets in.

Penny!! Lets watch Aeon Flux!!Or another NC 16 movie??
wahahahahah!! I am serious k! lets go watch!

Yin don't stress out k.
I know you have been playing a forward for a long time.
But theres no other center better than you now.
And we know you can be a damn good center too=)

Ok I wanna go sleep liao...
Slept at 3.30 last night talking on the phone.
HEY I finally did't wake up at 6.25 leh!!
I woke up at 7!!!!
Crabbe and goyle you guys sux la!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home