Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I can't believe this...

I know what happen yeaterday was wrong.
I shouldn't have hit you guys.
And i can't take not knowing everything an excuse.
Well all i can say is sorry.

But how can you put all the blame on me?
Telling my mum that i am immature and stuff isn't the truth.
If you think you guys are so right then why not tell her the truth.
Why should i even lie to save your ass??
And to make it seemed that its all my fault.

Cos I still want you guys as friends.
I don't wan to make things worse.
You say that youre scared of me.
All i can say is that this won't happen again...

to the girl who accompany me from 6 to 8 in the morning...
thanks man...
i am so touch k.
and ill make sure your christmas present will be gd la...
hahahahha
so stop asking me for it=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home