Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

party with us??

After bbal today, we went to party with us.
cheryl to camille: do u want to go party with us?
me: u mean partywithus OR party with us?
camille:huh??
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!
ok thats lame!!
They went there to find hair spray while i had to find a crown.
Couldn't find a nice one.
So I had to go to lido to get something else.
Person u better be happy with your present k!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger yellow said...

HEY FREN I DIN NOE IT SOUNDED LIKE TAT OKAY! HAHA TONS FUNNY LAH! ANYWAY IT;S THE SAME.. GOIN TO PARTYWIFUS IS LIKE GOIN TO PARTY WIF US!~!!! IF U UNDERSTAND.. BUT I BET U DONT.. OH WELL.. LAUGH WIF MYSELF THEN
HAHAS

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

hahahahah i understood it k!! dont lame la!! WAHAHAHAH!!!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home