Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Thursday, January 05, 2006

4th day of sch...

I am already so tired!!
I still have 360 days.
Lessons were as boring as usual.
Mrs Tan is super bimbotic la!
Exactly the same hand actions of Lindy!
Damn funny man.
Miss yuen took us for Pe.
Eh your pe and maths lessons like no diff leh!
Be more slack for pe can??
WAHAHAHAHA

Anyway I went to town with Camille after school.
We bought tori q and were on our way back to sch liao.
Then the EXTRA Ps told us to go abck and buy tarko pachi!
Then becos of that detour, our rice became glue lor!

And PREMA!Stop asking me whether I am a girl anot.
I wasnt flirting k!
U sensitive pig la!!
WAHAHAHAH!!!

Left sch at 6.Reached home at 8.
Louisa wanted to buy nerds and so we had to follow.
Had a gd time laughing la!
They actually made frens by playing freeze and melt??
Actually by staring la!!
Not stupid la!!
And lou U PIG!!
WHAT RUBBISH LA U!!
ANYHOW SAY THINGS!!!
I NEVER SAY I LIKE HER K!!!!
I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU!!!
WITH YOUR CM!!!
WAHAHAHAHAH!!!

My tuition just ended...
Now i have to finish my hw before i sleep!
AHHHH!!!

to the girl i wanna kill!: thanks for the advice! It's really wroking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home