Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Is it sad or happy?

6 Things for being happy today!
1.Came to school late, I was able to sneak past the prefect to prevent booking!(Zai or zai ah)
2.Paid 3.50 to eat Pizza! Not cheap what!
3.I was told by Miss Ho that my Amaths test answers are rather promising!!!(YAY!!MY HARD WORK FINALLY PAID OFF)
4.Foundmost of my Sec 4 teachers are friendly and nice.(unlike those of sec 2 and 3)
5.Ate FREE pizza hut( courtesy of Syeila's mum)
6 ITS MY CAPTAIN"S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYEILA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!=)

And prema i am so going to hit you where the sun do not shine!!
WAHAHAHAHA!!

Stuff that went wrong today.
1. Got scolded for not studying harder for chinese.
2.Trainned like hell today...
3.Was told about my bad character( i guess its a gd thing, now all i need is for jesus to change me)

Things I want to fulfill this year.
1. Get my gd fren back(hey, im sorry bout the past nd all tht i did. i thought bout it for a while nd i dnt wanna leave this school with so much regret. hope we'll stay as good friends.)
2.get 9 points for olevels.
3.Bbal southzone champs!
4.A better character la i guess...

To the owner of THAT ugly pencil box: OMGOSH WAT A UGLY COLOUR! AND SINCE PULLING OUT YOUR RUBBER BAND DOESNT WORK. TAKING YOUR PENCIL BOX WILL BE THE NEXT CHOICE!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger yellow said...

hey why 9 points? i tot 4? haha

6:51 PM  
Blogger penny anne said...

you said you didn't want to leave!!! wah.. hey hey, you forgot to mention the scary trip back home. hahas. ((: and go on the roadtrip with me ya? hahas.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

wahahaha cheryl... 4 i can go rjc liao ah. dont neeed to go overseas!
PENNY YA!! THAT STUPID CHERYL HAD TO TELL THAT STORY AT THAT TIME LA!!! I WAS SCREAMING LIKE A CHICKEN LOR!! wahahaha
ok road trip is on!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home