Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY 2006!!

Oh man O levels are coming up soon.
I am sec 4 already!
I still can remember clearly the 1st day I came into stmargs...
Woah time flies real fast when you are having fun.

Yesterday I had my first experence of clubbing outside TAKA.
The huge tents outside TAKA.
We were lucky to be allowed to enter.
The person who sold the tickets to us must be some important person la.
Don't need check IC also allow us to pass...
WAHAHAHA as if we looked like 17 going on 18 like that...
Even thought its in the open, I still had tons of fun.
Dance like crazy...
Wanted to go up to this lady but didnt have the guts. WAHAHAHA!
I drank my first shot too!!
WOOHOO!!
And I wasnt drunk after I took it!!

Went to meet Lou they all at 2 then tried to get a cab to go to my house.
OH MAN ALL THE CABBY SUX LA!!!
Two times the price also don't want to fetch us!!
Waited for 30mins can!!
Anyway went to lou's play ground there to drink more.
Quite funny lor!!

Reach home at about 4.30.
By the time we were all clean and in my living room it was already 5.30.
Talked.
Jolo brought vcds over.
watched twins effect as 1st but it was too boring so we watched ju on.
SCARY AH!
But i fell asleep half way too!
WAHAHAHA!

Slept till 11.
Ate breakfast then sleep till 4 again!!
OH MAN GOODNESS!!
EAT AND SLEEP EAT ANS SLEEP!
We wanted to play bbal but the court was full.
Decided to go to lou's house to play Mahjong.
WAHAHAHA her maid knows how to play man!!
not cool wat!!
Now I am struck here studying while they are having supper...

Thanks,Cheryl Penny Lou Swee Faynat Pat Fel Rachel Joel Jolo and Camille for the great night we had.

And fel I SO WANT YOUR BRO"S AUTOGRAPH!!!
WAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger penny anne said...

HEY HEY!! CLUBBING PARTNER!! HAHAHAHAS. I'VE GOT A MESSAGE FOR YOU ON MY BLOG!! http:// thatgirlpenny-.blogspot.com ! go see kae!! ((:

2:14 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

wahahahaha!!! penny we shall go again:D

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home