Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Friday, January 06, 2006

Check this out!





WOAH!! CAO NICE MAN!! I have never receive such a COOL christmas present before lor!
I LOVE IT! I am not going to even open and read them!
Too cool to be touched!
Wah those ppl who bought me this really understand me too well la!
I wan to buy the whole set!
AND FRAME THEM UP LA!

I am super tired la!
Slept at 2.30am last night...
I finished all my homework!
Am I guai or what?
BUT I still got chased out of the class LA!
I know cheryl and i have a bad reccord of not doing work,
but you stupid teachers dont need to be prejudice towards us all the time la!
We did our homework man ,only one small box not filled up!
We didnt know how to do!
How do u expect us to do everything when you haven't even teach that topic ah??!!
teacher ah! happy then smile smile joke joke not happy then chase us out of class...
Worse grp of ppl i ever met.

Anyway basketball training was terrible.
Ran 5 normal sucides and 1 long distance sucide.
My legs are aching since wed's training.
But I guess its for the best.
Tournament will be starting on the 19.
Drawing lots tmr i think...
Daddy pls give us the best combination to win and get into the nationals easily...
I have to practice my shots again.
We got to do Syeila proud.
We got to do st marg's proud.

To the christmas presents givers: I LOVE IT MAN!!! THANKS ALOT K!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home