Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Thursday, January 12, 2006

past few days...

The Bishan CIP was great...
We did our best to encourage people to donate.
And I think we did quite well.
The ppl in charge as well as miss siti were delighted.
We were crazy after that.
Went into a specs shop and tried on every kind of cool specs!
I accidentally took home sweeney's wallet!
And camille took lou keys!
So lou had to come over to my hosue till her family came back!
Had to send her home!
She cant even ride a bike properly la!
So stupid!
Kept falling down when i tried to "lopan" her!
Too fat la u!
WAHAHAH!
Next time i must teach you!

Today was lonely!
No pal in sch.
Sat alone!
Had bad stomach cramps.
Almost died!
Went to corro with faynat lou fel and gang!!
Tsu change your name to fel la!!
Everytime fall down one!
WAHAHAH!!
YAY!! GO FUN TIMES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home