Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Friday, January 13, 2006

Leg oh leg what happen to you??


Oh man when the doctors dressed my wound and all...
It was really as painful as it can get!
They cut off the flaps on the wounds to clean the wound properly.
Thats that painful part!!!

Anyway how did i fall is the question.
I guess jean would know the whole reason?
WAHAHAHAHA!
When i fell she just stood there laughing la!
Actually She was chasing me.
Cos I hit her on the shoulder.
Was running from the bookshop to the carpark next to the DNT black.
Run run run then suddenly"ah bang"
The moment I found myself on the ground crying for Cheryl!
WAHAHAH!!
It was so funny ah!

Jean had to bring me to the general office.
I was bleeding so much that it flow down to my sock and stainned it.
Penny and prema are the best teammates around la!
They were having recess but yet they took the time to wash my wounds.
Thanks alot k!!!

The medicine that was applied was mixed with my blood.
My wound was bleeding all the while.
And it looked like chilli and mustard.
Damn gross la!

The doctor said that my knee cap is swollen.
Thats why when i walk I can feel the pain.
I hope i can heal before nationals start.

While everyone was saying YUCKS!
I was groaning in pain saying OUCH!

3 Comments:

Blogger yellow said...

eh u don mustard and chili ah! it's so gross! i tot u said it's like the western stall potato! hahahah oliver's army is here to stay... how come u never post the open wound let everybody see? hahahah yah yah proud of u ah.. never cry ah! hahahahahha

9:18 PM  
Blogger penny anne said...

hahas. see la. play some more! of course we are great people! ((: you better better better take good care of yourself ah.and i'll be waiting for that lunch. ((:
yep yep. big girls don't cry.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

YA! It looks like the bacon on the potato with the cheese! OH MAN YUCKZ!Imagine eating my blood and the anti cream...ok i will take a pic of my open wound tmr when i wash it.Penny thanks ya!lunch's on me k! HAHAHA I DIDNT CRY MAN!! I didnt ruin my record!!WAHAHA!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home