Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Friday, January 20, 2006

I love belinda...who loves the word savvy...

This title is the worse ever la!
Some idiot told me to do this...

Not long ago, cheryl told me to write a passage about little lou lou swee ah tsu and faynat.
I have 1 word for each of them...
Faynat= circular.
Swee=tall
Tsu=simpatica.
little lou lou=overpowering.
I guess this can improve my vocabulary.

I think i have jumper's knee.
Even thought i have no idea what is that...My knee just hurts alot.

I have a harry potter cut on my face now.
Was doing a rebound, the next moment the ball came towards my face and "bam"
OUCH MAN!!
Wahaha
But the leg injury was worse la...

Going to play again...

9 Comments:

Blogger bel said...

i know you love me! JUST ADMIT IT! XD

8:49 PM  
Blogger bel said...

i think i don't want already.... erm...later victoria scold me...XD

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

WAHAHAHA!

12:18 AM  
Blogger penny anne said...

hahas. hey hey. you might have runners knee. i have that. mille has jumpers. hahas. or maybe. you have some injury with a funny name too!!! hahas. like. trackers knee/basketballers knee. hahas. so you love belinda and you don't love me. )): hahahahahahas. tc tc tc.

12:20 AM  
Blogger ((: said...

EH !! YOU DONT COME AND STEAL OUR FEARON BOARD `O !! I'LL STEAL YOUR GAGE BORWN "champion 04 05" ARROW and PUT IT INTO OUR BOARD ((: HAHAHA

5:36 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Penny-YA my knee hurts alot la!ok next time i will put I LOVE PENNY as my title!

((:-Hey dont be a tiff or a thief la! WAHAHAhA!!!its not right to steal our champs sign.. Fearon is not fit to take the title!WAHAHAH!

10:02 AM  
Blogger ((: said...

TSK. fearon has'nt unleashed its potential !! ((: HAHA OMG ! i just cant imagine you in HAHAHA A MINI CHEER SKIRT!!! AND! DANCING IN IT ((: HAHAHAHA with all the BODY ROLLS ((: HAHAHA ((:

10:53 AM  
Blogger penny anne said...

hahas. when? i want to see it bold and in orange!!! ((: and the whole post must be dedicated to me. hahahs. and how much you love me. set? alright. i expect it up! ((:
people tell you to rest you don't wanna.you better rest kae. dun further injure it. ((:

7:46 PM  
Blogger bel said...

haha anyway since you asked my for suggestion, I LOVE YOU TOO *cough, cough* ....erm yea XP XP

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home