Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dang ni.

When everyone else are visiting their relatives.
I am playing X box.
When everyone else are getting ang paos and becoming rich.
I wasted money by watching xiao hai bu ben twice!
But I had tons of fun la!
Today going to play halo and metal slug again!!!
YAY!
Or may be CS.

I realize Cheryl takes a very wait time to decide anything!
1st she say she wans to eat ice cream then we had to wait all the way to cheers to get it.
When we got there she change her mind and decided on eating chocolate.
She spends 15 mins deciding which kind to eat!
She is a piece of rubbish la!!
AHHH cant take it!!
WAHAHAHAH!!
I wonder whether chen siyi and jean are like that...
hmmmm....

ok meeting lou faynat swee cam siyi and cheryl now!
BYE BYE!

1 Comments:

Blogger penny anne said...

JESSLYN!!! WHERE IS MY "I LOVE PENNY" POST? AND MY TREAT. WHEN? HMMM? ((: WE CAN DO IT FOR TOMORROW!!! PLAY OUR BEST!!! ((:

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home