Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Sunday, February 12, 2006

a huge wish...

My aim this year is to get into national top two...
HAhA..
Thats very hard.
After being trashed by Rgs...
I really don't know.
But my father can do it!

I had chem tuition today...
Kuen rong is quite gd.
I hope i wont get the lowest mark again...
I wan to get full marks!
My father can get it!

I want to go sentosa!!
lou faynat when!!!!
After our comp k!!!
YAY!!!

Ate at The rice table and No sign board!!
I think i gain afew kilo liao....
HAHAHAHA!!!

Valentine's day is coming!!!
Anyone wanna be my valentine?

2 Comments:

Blogger fel said...

HAAHAHAHAH TODAY SEE YOU SO FUNNYY LAA!!NOT COINCIDENTAL WAHTSS!! NO WONDER YOU LOOK SO FAMILIAR FROM THE BACK!! but you wore skirt thats whyy i couldnt recognize you at first!!HAHAHAHH. but anyway, it was so weird andd funny to bump into you there!!HAHAHAHAH.

1:26 AM  
Blogger amyliaz said...

Hey, why do you keep talking about your dad? xD You can do well in your studies. STUDY HARD! FIGHTING! :D

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home