Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Go Singapore!!

WOOHOO!!!
the red lions defeated malaysia last night!!!
won thru penalties la!!!
msia scored during the 58 min.
the entire stadium was booing the players!
to be honest, many of us were expecting the lions to lose...
fortunately, an equalizer was scored during the 75min!
1-1!!!
went into extra time.
many attempts to put a stop to the game took place.
but both teams were not successful!
my heart almost jumped out of my mouth can!!!
had my hands over my face while the penalties ever taken....
HENG AH!!!
the last shot of the last penalty was saved by our goal keeper, LIONAL LIEWS!!
HES DAMN TALL CAN!!!
ZAINESS!!!
hahahahahah!!!

I am soooo going to watch the finals this wed!
Spore and Thailand!
AHHHHH!!!
thailand is very very very gd leh!!!
hope we can win again!
Go spore!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home