Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

looking for stones!

had a stone basket ball training today.
the phone gave me a heart attack!!
banged the yellow table a million times.
HAHAHAHHA!!
Jannette was cursing too!!
what the hell la!!!
was searching for them straight after phy class.
later had her to chu qi can!!
hahahaha

went for bbal training with a blur blur mind.
i missed all my lay ups.
didnt take rebound.
missed all my underbasket and free throws.
blurred out while doing figure eight.
wat a stoned training for me can.
all thats stupid fat cat's fault!
hahahahah
dont disturb me la idert!!!
haahahaha
use the ball and hit my chest somemore!!!
box your face then you know!!!
tripped every one in the team today!!!!
wooohoooooooo!!!
hahahaha
very childish lor!
sorry la i haven grow up yet!
hahahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger sophiewillocq said...

Eh who's the girl who didn't fall down at all aaaaaaaaaaaah

1:11 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

huh? got meh? i tot every one i tried tripping fell??hahahahaahha!!!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home