Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Thursday, January 18, 2007

crash and burn

B bal training in SRJC is extremely tiring!
run and run and run is all we do!
maybe thats gd la.
but they should focus on skills too?
hahahaha!
i run until and faint kind can!
somemore i was an ex tracker??
HAHAHAHHA!!!

SRJC is quite nice la.
the sch system and stuff is good...
better then smss!
hahahahhaha!!
but very stressful even for the 1st three months.
very day have to rush tutorial liao....

As i sit in front of the computer,
my heart and mind is in a mess.
A mess of pain and confusion.
those pearls are rolling all over the floor...
so near yet so far.
those words of confirmation are falling on a deaf heart.
it just refuses to accept them.
I am feeling the crash and burn wounds all over.
that accident was doomed to happen.
I knew it was coming.
But refused to do anything...
now i am paying the price.
I see the exit door.
But am stucked in the middle.
someone pls pull me out soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home