Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

feeling sad...

The entire three years of total fun has come to an end.
next year will be different.
no more turns to my left in class and fighting with cheryl...
I will miss those times when we played and fooled around in class...
cheryl just left yesterday.
have never been so sad about her leaving the country...
i guess the thought of not seeing her in class anymore made it worse.

tmr i am going to have my bit test.
I am super scared la!
dont know can make it anot.
but i am sure that i wont get in la...
unless some thing unusal happens.
HAHAHHA!!!

I wanna go watch a movie today.
But dont know can anot.
haiz...
all my frens are over seas la.
no one to go out with!!!
lucky the fays didnt go any where.

to kyl: my classmate, my team, my best fren. I LOVE YOU!(really from my heart)
to ben zhu: faster come back!!! EMI!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home