Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Saturday, November 18, 2006

ITS OVER!!!!

6 weeks of intensive studying is finally over!!!
WAH!!!
I cant believe it!!!
OH YES!!!
Stayed over at cheryls house with angel yeaterday!!
was super tired but still forced myself to watch 2 movies!!!
I think this is the second time i watched Mulan la!!!
NICE MOVIE!
hahahaha!!

Went to town right after history paper.
Met hm at hereen.
The rest of the JOG ppl were at far east trying on dresses..
We kept bugging them to come to hereen.
Then we were told that LINDY BROKE A DRESS???
HOW to break a dress??
WAHAHAHAHA!!!
Actually she only lost afew stones from the dress...
damn stupid la!
they had to go buy earings to fix the stones back!
HAHAHAA!!!
TATS SO FUNNY!!!

Wah now i am still so super tired!!!
should go sleep! HAHAHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home