Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Sunday, August 27, 2006

pls dont go...

Just discoveried some bad new today.
Am feeling really really sad...
Cant stop crying.
I really regret wat i did when i was much younger
I was very naughty.
often threw my temper at you.
but time and time again u forgave me.
I remember being fed till i was pri 6.
Whenever i was afraid of the dark you would just hug me to sleep.
that gave me the security.
I really love you alot!

I know you dont have much time left.
i really very sad.
is either u go for the operation or only nine month left.
But the operation has its risk.
its not 100% safe.
furthermore u are already so old.
I dont want to lose you!!!!
today gong gong also cried.
very sad....
ah ma i love you.
dont leave us..

dear heavenly father pls take care of my grand mother.
u are the healer and u will remove that cancer cells in my grandmother's stomach.
i know u will do it!
thank you abba father.

2 Comments:

Blogger penny anne said...

oh man. im really sorry to hear that. will be praying for you, your family and your grandmother. take care. (:

7:50 PM  
Blogger Jane :) said...

JESS!!

cheer up! your grandma will be ok. she knows that there're lots of ppl ard her that care and lover her, and her dearest grand daughter's one of them!

TIAN1 YOU2 YAN3 DE4!! (God have eyes...??)

She'll be better, so you cheer up too!!

[jaN3___*]

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home