Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Saturday, July 15, 2006

slacking

YAY! Finally using my phone again!
long time nv sms liao!
wahahah!
The sad thing is that some Bhb ppl put their pic as my wall paper!!!
SO UGLY!!!
WAHAHAHA!
NOT CUTE AT ALL!!!
HAHAHAHAH!!!

Anyway went to support them yesterday!
I think they sang great!!
Melt my heart man!
I am so addicted to their voice!!
WAHAHAAHA!
You guys are our champion!!
ANGEL JANE AND MONSTER!!!

Hey up there,theres some thing i wanna tell you.
However i can nv.
My heart has let me down again.
It has fallen.
I already know your reaction.
You will just jump out of your chair and laugh out loud.
It will do lots of harm to us.
To everyone.
Maybe its better this way.
No one knows no one can do anything.
nothing will change.
If not i will really lose a very big part of me.
I wish i can tell you.
May be someday i will.
The day we all seperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home