Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Friday, June 16, 2006

CARS

KECHA!!!
went to lovey dovey with zoni today.
Watched cars!
COOL MAN!
Mcqueen's character seems so very familiar...
haha.
Anyway i cant believe the uncle gave us the couples seats at the back!!!!!
OMG!
ZONI AND I!!!
YUCKZZ!!
HAHAHA!
But the movie is cao nice!
GO WATCH!

After that hm and hot babe joined us.
WAH today hot babe wear until...
(faint) sexy or wat ah!!!
WAHAHAHAH!!
Then they started stripping infront of me!!
4 ppl in one changing room!
THATS CAO FUNNY!
WAS suppose to eat at giraffe but end up did...
ate sushi.

Rachel just called me thinking i was cheryl.
I tempted her to eat sushi.
wahahahah..
Anyway i am using cheryl's number for one month.
haha.

1 Comments:

Blogger dumberdee said...

we shall go to the zoo! we'll then see giraffe, eat giraffe. see crocodile, eat crocodile and see elephant, eat elephant!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home