Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

roller blading rockz!

Today was suppose to go to moral home.
But in the end some idert didnt even confirm with the lady in charge.
So we had to plan something else.

House of the dead 4 rockz!!
woohoo!
i can spend like tons on that game la!
Actaully i did!
$15 all done on video games!!!
WAHAHAHA!
Went to ECP afteer that.
I HAVE FINALLY LEARN HOW TO ROLLER BLADE!!!
YAY!!!
Now i wanna buy a pair of blades!!
YAY!!!

To AT JL ZONI CW:
thanks alot for today! NV had this much fun since sun??
WAHAHAHA!!
SORRY AT!!!hope u are ok!
I AM A SLAVE FOR U!!!
WAHAHAHA!!

2 Comments:

Blogger fel said...

OHMYGOSH!! you look so cute in your ez-link!! HAHAHHAHAHHAH !! :D

okay, take care okayt!! AND CHEERRRR UP if you're upset!! ((:

SEE YOU AROUND SOON AGAIN!! :D

11:29 PM  
Blogger penny anne said...

23rd over!!!! )): and my treat jesslyn!!! my BK treat. my winnie the pooh handphone chain thing from cine. eh. you make me more angry! you owe me loads jess!!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home