Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Monday, June 19, 2006

bad things will pass.

So many things have happened these few days.
Even though all these seems very tough to handle,
it will eventually be over.
I should not be drowning myself in self pity.
Bad things come and go.

I should consider myself lucky.
For the past few days i thought that the worst has come.
However when i see others, mine is just peanuts.
I still have my family and lots of friends.

Now most importantly is my o levels.
I shouldnt be bothered about all these rubbish anymore.
When i go JC i know all these will just be a fond memory.

Faynat hang in there.
U still have all your good frens who care about you.
And remember God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home