Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am so dead!!!

Yesterday we went to K box la.
Then met cheryl...
She gave me a plastic bag.
It contained: her NEW passport and NEW retainers.
continued playing in town and went to cheryl house.
at the bus stop cheryl and i were fooling around as usual.
everything seemed fine.
Jane and angel helped cheryl with her posters at her house.
When both of them left...
Cheryl went to my bag to take her stuff.
And everything went wrong...
We couldnt find it anywhere.
searched the whole house.
I LOST HER PASSPORT!!!
we went to the bus stop to wait for the nxt 855.
then the stupid bus uncle wanted to drive us to yishun interchange to change la...
we refused...
then he gave us the number...
Really couldnt find it anyway!
Got a scolding from our mums.
i am super scared now la...
dont know wat to do!!!
Now cheryl is going to report it to the police 1st
and hope that some kind person picked it up!!

Just came back from training...
super tired can..
i don think i can get in.
haiz...
i will just go to serangoon lor..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home