Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Thursday, November 23, 2006

preparing for prom...

Prom night is today can!!
wah...
I cant believe it.
My four years worth of secondary education is coming to an end.
I am still recovering from the happiness of no more OS..
hahahahahaha!!!
Bought my dress and all liao.
should be quite nice i guess...
WAHAHHAHA!!!

MOS was ok.
That stupid fight ah...
wasted so much time.
stand until leg pain ah.
End up it was all fake and planned!
WAT THE!
Angel stayed over that night..
talked and disturb disturb until six la..
Woke up at eight can!
HAHAHAHA!!
Followed her for manicure.
WAH waited super long can!!!
But her nails are super niced now...
hahahahhaha!!!

waiting for my mum to come home now...
suppose to sign up for the jc thing.
haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home