Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

byebye 2006

time really flies.
in another 5days, 2006 will be over.
many people welcome 2007 with open arms, and others turn their backs, in hope to avoid the upcoming challenges and new faces.
2006 come and go. How many of us have actually kept to our so-called "new year resolution"??
HAHA. I do have one in mind for 2007- to eat in class without getting caught and to face the punishment of attending detention classes . HAHA! you may laugh at how dumb i am, but looking at another perspective. I'm not good at doing "bad" things?? HAHAHA yeah, right.
This year has been a torturous and painfilled one for me. DEFINITELY! when my freedom's ripped off with os. But im glad that its FINALLY all over.
and YES! i still have a whole pool of messed up notes/books/papers.. whatever u name. I have them all in my room. Maybe some kind soul can come help out?

cheryl!! i miss cheryl...

1 Comments:

Blogger yellow said...

hey hey u noe wat i don think anyone will care if u eat in class next yr. u'll have to think of something more wild:) haha

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home