Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Sunday, August 28, 2005

In a daze...

Ouch that really hurt.
I really don't know what to do.
The moment I saw that, I felt as if I have lost you forever.
When I asked about it, the answer that i received wasn't enough.
I don't want you to leave me.
Now then I realize that you have already become a part of me.


Everybody needs a little time away
I've heard her say
From each other

Even lovers need a holiday
Far away from each other

Hold me nowIt's hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to stay
And after all that you've been through
I will make it up to you
I promise you, baby

And after all thats been said and done
You're just the part of me I can't let go

2 Comments:

Blogger amyliaz said...

"Ouch that really hurt.
I really don't know what to do.
The moment I saw that, I felt as if I have lost you forever."

Exactly the way I felt when I saw my brother's body for the last time.

Jesslyn, are you still depressed? Don't be, okay? Life's never all that bad... Nobody but you can make yourself happy.

Life's short. Enjoy it mann! :D

8:25 PM  
Blogger yellow said...

HELLO HELLO!SOME DAY WE R GOIN TO SENTOSA AGAIN!I DON'T CARE OKAY KYLE ORGANISE ONE AFTER EXAMS OH I AM SO EXASPERATED I CLD JUST DIE HAHA OOPS GOT PIANO NOW BYE!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home