Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Pain pain!!

I have sore eyes!!
AHHH!!
Well I got it not from peepping at people in the toilet,
but couping people's food.
Haiz.. I have learned my lesson.
So much pus are coming out from my eyes.
Eye ball also very pain.

Seen the doctor.
He said I have a virus infection.
And I will be fine in a few days.
Can't wait.
Eyes really very pain.

Oh yes.
And another thing.
CONGRATS SMSS DEBATE TEAM!!
Cheryl you rock!!
Best speaker uh=)
Well done!
I knew it!
You are the best la!!
All the best in the finals.
Beat msg!!
"Point of information mam"
"No thank you sir"
WAHAHA!!
"All the best, beat the rest!"

To you:
Everytime I'm near you,
Time is standing still.
Theres nothing you cant fix,
With your heavenly smile.
I would never leave you,
My love is for life.
I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home