Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Crossroads.

Ate alot of ice cream today.
Now I am broke.
Haha.

I screwed up both my histry and bio paper.
I don't know whats going on with me.
And I actually studied for them=(
Hope you will do better.

I am really confused.
I have no idea!
Lord please take over.
I give up.

But I guess it might be a blessing.
I am gald that person is you, rather than anyone else in the world.
U were the one who helped me when I am in trouble or anything.
Maybe god has placed you in my life to bless me and you too.
Thank you.Jie

I always thank my God when I mention you in my prayers.
Philemon 1:4(half of it)

1 Comments:

Blogger yellow said...

hellohello! how r u kyl twin? hahaha eh i think our names are cool okay!don so upset lah i'm sure u will do betta for those subs than if u had not studies rite?!so slide along side yea baby that's rite i'm gonna show u da time of yr life! hahahahaha thanks for the kit kat yest!i think it was converted to glycogen!(bio)

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home