Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Herbie.

The up coming latest movie: Herbie, fully loaded!
Staring the ultra cute Lindsay Lohan.
I am going to try to get gala tickets.
This sunday afternoon, anyone want to join me?

"Some people are consistent while others are catching up. However some are still lacking behind.Those people better buck up" Quoted from Mr low.
Well I guess I fall in the third category .
Today I was pin pointed at by two teachers who i respected alot.
Haiz...
Morale is low.

Didnt even see you at all.
That had it worst.
I want to call you, but don't have the guts.
I miss you.
=(

Baby I love you and i'll never let you go.
But if I have to boy I think that you should know.
All the love we make can never be erase.
And i promise you that you will never be replaced.
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go.
But if I have to boy I think that you should know.
All the love we make can never be erase.
And i promise you that you will never be replaced

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home