Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Just another day.

Went to school being very tired.
Can't concentrate.
All I wanted to do was sleep.
Didn't bring my name tag to school today.
Tried all means to prevent myself from being caught.
I actaully did it.
And my sitting mate is a prefect!
WAHAHA!!I RAWKZ!!
Was talking to Bo Xin and steffie in the carteen after school.
We were talking about "how smart I was to foll my way throught school today, without my name tag"(well "..." is not really true)
Then I wanted to pull out steffie's name tag.
She suddenly gave me a mighty push.
She thought i wanted to touch her!
WAHAHAH!!
damn funny!!

Anyway,Had chemistry test today.
It was so difficult!!
But at least I am test free till next monday=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home