Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Monday, March 19, 2007

From the de of my xing...

Since the past four months,
many things had happen.
This made me understand that the past had to be forgotten.
And perharps, had already been.
This new special thingy that started, has grown on me.
It has taken the place of both my hands and legs...(you get wat i mean...)
However, i am just too shy to admit, too proud to tell.
The truth is that the rearrangment that took place, became permanant.
It may seemed as if i am still looking back.
But pls understand, sometimes, i like to play tonnes.
And those ppl do crazy things.
Thats the only temptation to meet them.
Nothing else.
furthermore, they are frens from way back, my good frens.

Now, in the present, i have found my missing puzzle piece.
nothing can take that place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home