Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Saturday, March 17, 2007

confusion...

I wanted to go to SA so badly in the past..
but now i miss SR.
Miss all the slacky times we had together.
Feeling foreign in SA.
I do not have my own frens...
Only my smss ppl.
I guess i need time to adapt to the new envirnoment again.
Missing tonnes of ppl liao.
Leanna and JW, i hope we still meet up often.
And the rest of S10, i hope we still keep in contact...

Sometimes i look up in the sky and wonder wat it will be like without that malaysia trip...
without those shouting and screaming...
since pri 4 i have been thinking like this...
with jolo and all...
when will i ever lie in that yellow tube again.
time flew quickly and i guess nothing have changed.
at least for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home