Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sad and disappointed.

Imagine the someone who you respected and love so much,
has been lying to you all the while.
How would you feel.
How would you think?

I really need time to calm myself down.
I don't want to hate her and in fact still care alot about her and love her.
Jesus please help me.
I am so down.

You said in your words to forgive and forget.
I hope i really can do that.

21 Then Peter came to Him and said, "Lord, how many times could my brother sin against me and I forgive him? As many as seven times?" 22 "I tell you, not as many as seven," Jesus said to him, "but 70 times seven
Matthew 18:21-22

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

HEY YOU! going crazy? STOP AND SONT TURN BACK okay? ya, have fun looking at the PICS. haha, take care of your leg LAH.

4:28 PM  
Blogger CAMILLE (: said...

WHT PICTURES! I ALSO WNT TO LOOK! HAHAHA. ehh, jesslyn. our rap will be FUNNY! HAHAH ((:

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home