Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Friday, July 29, 2005

Happy days.

1st was cluster arts then was Racha's birthday celebration.
Sang a birthday in the middle of orchard road, did the rhd dance in paragon.
What an exciting day.

Being a leader is a tough job.
When things doesnt go right.
You are all to blame.
When things are going smoothly, the glory goes to the whole team.
I will never understand this logic.

To my jie: Don't be sad anymore. Just allow time to pass and wounds to heal.And remember to follow the 3 rules strictly;) I LOVE YOU JIE!!!

Haven't I commanded you: be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go".
Joshua 1:1-9

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

haha ya ding dong that sad monkey!!Anyway that was one of racha's present.from di

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home