Love comes from you.

Because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Praise The Lord!!

Had never dance this much for a long time already.
The Sonic Festival was just too wonderful to be true.
The basketball competition was going fine till it rained.Decided not to continue.
Saw her again today.Singing.Happy.

Praising the lord has never been so real to me.
This is my first time getting really connected with my abba father.
And I will never want this to stop.

To my jie: Stop for coming home so late. the Sonic fest ened quite late. I promise this wont happen again.Don't angry.Sorry.

Taste and see that the Lord is good. How happy is the man who takes refuge in Him!
Psalms 34:8

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

praisegod!i can see that the lord is good and that He is at work in your life. i pray that you will learn 2 seek him everyday n make him a part of your life as u start praying and doing your quiet time. while i know that i have wandered away from his path, i am grateful that in the midst of pain and bondage, i am returning to His will. continue to pray that He will give me even a little light to shine through so that i know i am walking towards a purpose. you are deeply loved and i cannot wait to see you again changed and renewed.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home